Low sugar dry yeast2g ( 0.2%)
Water600 g ( 33%)
Blue Jacket Baguette Flour600g ( 33%)
Iced water650 g (36%)
Malt extract6g ( 0.3%)
Low sugar yeast12 g ( 0.6%)
Salt30 g( 1.6%)
Blue Jacket Baguette Flour185g ( 66%)
- Liquid noodle production:Mix room temperature water with low sugar dry yeast and flour until doughy, room temperature Basic fermentation for 1 Hour, then refrigerate.
- Main Dough: Put all ingredients (except salt) into pot and mix slowly until doughy, then change to medium speed and stir for 50% doughy, then add salt and stir until 70% doughy.
- Basic fermentation 40 Minute(s), Flip and ferment for 30 Minute(s)cut and roll into ball shape 320Gram(s) each, relax for 15 Minute(s), Reshape into noodle shape then prep for Final fermentation.
- Final fermentation for 35 Minute(s), then bake.
- Baking conditions:slice 4~5 textures, Broil/Upper 230 Degrees, Grill/Lower 220, steam for 3 seconds, Roast for 25 Minute(s).
- Dough temperature:22 Degrees
- Basic fermentation:40 Minute(s), Flip and ferment for another 30 Minute(s)
- Split weight: 320 Gram(s)
- Intermediate fermentation:15 Minute(s)
- Overall Shape/Style:Noodle shape
- Final fermentation:30 Minute(s)