Rainbow sprinklesappropriate amount
Cotton candyappropriate amount
Cinnamon powderappropriate amount
Diced appleappropriate amount
Water140 g (56%)
Salt5 g (2%)
Dry yeast3g (1.2%)
Blue Jacket Kiln Baked Pizza250 g (100%)
- Cut and fry fresh apple slices with sugar, cream, and cinnamon powder, rest until cool.
- Dough production: Mix all ingredients in pot slowly into dough, then stir at medium speed until smooth.
- Sit at room temperature for 1 Hour, cut and roll into ball shape of 200Gram(s) of dough each. Relax for 20 Minute(s), then roll into flat circular shape and add apple filling, cotton candy on top, then bake.
- Baking conditions:Broil/Upper 210 Degrees, Grill/Lower 220 Degrees, Roast for 15 Minute(s), take out and add rainbow sprinkles.
- Dough temperature:28 Degrees
- Basic fermentation:60 Minute(s)
- Split weight: 200 Gram(s)
- Intermediate fermentation:20 Minute(s)
- Overall Shape/Style:Circular
- Adornment: cotton candy, rainbow sprinkles
- Stuffing: fried diced apple