1. Blue Jacket Bread Flour700 g ( 70%)
2. Blue Jacket Wholewheat Flour250 g ( 25%)
3. Purple Potato Flour50 g ( 5%)
4. Fine sugar160 g ( 16%)
5. Salt12 g ( 1.2%)
6. Fresh yeast30 g ( 3%)
7. Water680 g ( 68%)
8. Salt-free cream80 g ( 8%)
Sweet potato filling
1. Sweet potato400 g ( 40%)
2. Granulated sugar60 g ( 6%)
3. Salt-free cream70 g ( 7%)
- Steam sweet potato and mix with granulated sugar, Salt-free cream into Sweet mash potato.
- Premelt Purple Potato Flour with water (except cream), mix with purple potato flour, water and other ingredients and stir slowly for 2 Minute(s), then stir at medium speed until 80% doughy, add cream and mix until fully expanded.
- Basic fermentation 60 Minute(s), cut and roll into ball shape 60Gram(s) each, wrap into Sweet potato filling and roll into oval shape, sharpen the tail, spray water and sprinkle with Purple Potato Flour and ready for Final fermentation.
- Final fermentation 50 Minute(s) until 2x size of original.
- Baking conditions:Broil/Upper190 Degrees, Grill/Lower190 Degrees, Roast for 12 Minute(s).
- Dough temperature:26 Degrees
- Basic fermentation:60 Minute(s)
- Split weight: 60 Gram(s)
- Intermediate fermentation:15 Minute(s)
- Overall Shape/Style:Oval
- Adornment: Purple Potato Flour
- Stuffing: Sweet potato filling
- Final fermentation:50 Minute(s)